Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall Biking

The biking bug has got me! Out of the blue the urge to go for a ride hits me. This morning I saw a guy on a mountain bike all decked out in his cold weather gear and I thought, "Dude, I can be doing that too.." Then the light turned green and I looked into the rearview mirror to watch the guy pedal around the corner. This biking bug has been slowly getting stronger and stronger.

In the mean time I've been told that layering works wonders in beating the cold. Wind proof gloves, and some long johns. Good grief! I just felt like I was 8 years old getting dressed for the walk to grade school. Something about that word, "long johns," makes me think about waaay back when growing up. Ha!

Okay dudes. I'm gonna get ready for the epic booger freezing bike ride. I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment